Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

After taking a looong break I'm back at it.  I didn't participate in Lindsey's WIWW over the winter simply because I HATE winter.  To me it's so hard to get dressed in the winter.  Summer clothes are much cuter :)  So for the agenda of WIWW check out The Pleated Poppy for the deets!

Disclaimer:  I knew the mirror was dirty, but didn't realize it was THAT dirty till I uploaded the photos!  Promise to clean it before pictures next week!

Friday: Park with the kids



Sweater: no idea (I think I've had this since college!)
Striped Tank:  American Eagle via TJ Maxx
Jeggings:  Levi's via Kohl's
Socks:  American Eagle
Boots: Kohl's

Saturday: Boat Shopping


Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Target

Sunday: Lazy Day


Shirt: Hanes via Wal-Mart
Sweats: Kentucky Korner
(just being real here...this is what Sunday's are like in our house....LAZY!!)

Monday: Home


Shirt: Victoria's Secret Pink
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: nada when I'm home all day :)

Tuesday: Basketball Game




Scarf: Boutique in Texas
Shirt: Old Navy (actually a tunic, but I cut it off)
Trouser Jeans: American Eagle (need some MAJOR hemming!)
"Witch" Boots: Target

Well, there you have it.  I didn't get every day, but hey it's my first week back, so give me a break!!  Spring is so close I can taste it, so that means flip flops!!  YAY!!!  I'll be linking up with Lindsey, so jump over and check out what the others are wearing....it's VERY inspiring :)




the pleated poppy blog



10 comments:

  1. I love the boots in the first picture! I also love that you cut off the tunic--that is totally something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from Pleated Poppy link.... Very cute! I especially like that first pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to WIW! Love your boots/socks combo and your last outfit - fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I LOVE the socks and boots together. I might have to "borrow" that idea. :) I'm so glad Spring is near. I love summer clothes, too, although I'm appreciating layering a lot more lately.
    Where do you live that it's so warm? I'm in Northern California and it's warming up here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I have your "Boat Shopping" Old Navy shirt on right now...I think even in the same color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 1st and last outfit. Witch boots are KILLER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan-I live in southern Indiana, so it's not very warm yet. Last week it was in the high 60's, and after low 20's that was like a heat wave to me!

    Kelly-I didn't even notice it this morning! Of course I was still asleep! haha Sorry about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute. My favorite is boat shopping day. And that sounds exciting, did you buy a boat yet? :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!