Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Go ahead call me a slacker...you know you want to, especially after seeing my outfits.  I've only got 2 to post today...sorry!  I swear I have been getting dressed...okay okay maybe not everyday, but MOST days...pinky promise!!  I just forget to take pictures... 

I don't even know what days these are from, so we will just go without days...


Headband: Forever 21
Cardigan:  TJ Maxx
Shirt:  Target
Jeggings:  Levi's via Kohl's
Boots:  Kohl's


Necklace:  Forever 21
Cardigan:  Target
Dress:  Target
Tights:  Old Navy
Flats:  Target

Well there you have it.  I promise I will start doing better....maybe someone should email me daily reminders! ha!  Once again I'm linking up with Lindsey!

the pleated poppy blog




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I like the dress all layered up! I think I will be stealing that look today! It's so rainy here I havent been able to dress cute at all lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! i have seen that dress at target & have been eyeing it too, didnt think about pairing it with leggings!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!