Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIWW

It's Wednesday again, so that means I'm struttin' my business!!  Check out the other ladies over at the Pleated Poppy too!

(once again I don't have every day because you really don't need to see me in scrubs 3 days!)


Thursday
preschool pick up



Shirt: Target
Jeans: Petrol
Shoes: Tom's

Friday
basketball game


Cardigan: Target
Tank: Target
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Target
(obviously I LOVE Target!)

Laney wanted to model too...


White Shirt: Walmart
T-Shirt: Local Store (school logo)
Jeans: American Eagle Kids
Shoes: Pumas (can't see)

Saturday
(celebration dinner for a friend)


Shirt: American Eagle
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Tom's

For this next picture I'm giving you a warning...it ain't pretty!  I've started working out again, so that I don't look like a slub in a bikini in a few months.  This was my attire for Monday....



Shirt:  no clue that things older than dirt!!
Shorts: Target ?
Shoes: Asics

I would love to have cute workout clothes, but until I'm pounding the pavement outside my home, why waste the money!

So there's what I got for the week!  I'm linking up with Lindsey :)
the pleated poppy blog



p.s. If your visiting become a follower so I can stalk read your blog too :)





2 comments:

  1. Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

    You are completely adorable!

    I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

    Past posts are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans!!!! I will be hosting my first Linky tomorrow called Fashion Friday, please stop by even if you don't want to link up! Anything fashion goes!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!