Friday, March 19, 2010

One Long Ride

So as I mentioned in the previous post we were headed to Texas.....well we arrived today, FINALLY!! We made it 12 hours, then stopped in Texarkana and stayed the night. We finished the drive this morning, 4 more hours. My butt is still numb! The kids did GREAT! Luckily my kids are good travelers. Once we got here we relaxed for a bit, then headed to the park. The kids had a great time. It's like they don't live 17 hours away, but 7 minutes. They took right in playing with each other.
Here are some pictures from the park....





Tomorrow I think we are going to Jump Extreme. It's basically a placed filled with those huge blow up slides and stuff. It should be lots of fun! I will post pictures of it tomorrow! As for now it's bath time...and probably bed time soon....I need some REAL sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments at "The Mill"!