Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Freezer Paper Stenciling

I'm a follower of Cheri at "I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar." She is awesome!! She has always talked about freezer paper stencils, and I had no clue what that was. Lucky for me she posted a tutorial last week! Click here for the link. It is really easy to do. You should DEFINITELY check out her blog! I decided to make some shirts for the kids. Some friends of ours have 2 girls playing softball. The kids love going to the games (mainly because it's outside!). So I thought we could show them some support, and look super cute doing it!

I forgot to take pictures of the shirts with the actual stencils on them, oops!

This is the front of the shirts..

This is the backs, with the girls' names and numbers...

I used needlepoint thread to stitch the "laces" of the softballs...
And here they are modeling them...

(They have underwear on, I swear..they just refuse to wear pants!)

As you can see they are SUPER excited to wear them to the games! Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow so we can show them off :)




1 comment:

  1. Your so good!!! Those are some cute kiddos you got there! I see great pictures in their future :) Cant wait till saturday, heard it is supposed to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!