Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm That Person

Have you seen the website walmart.com?  If you haven't please leave my blog IMMEDIATELY, and go check it out.  No wait, first go to the bathroom, then go there...I'd hate for someone to pee their pants!  Yes, it's that funny!  All of the pictures on that site are taken by people like me and you...except I take pictures like that EVERYWHERE, not just walmart.  So here's the point of this post...I can't take these said pictures any more.  My blackberry has been dropped gently laid down one to many times.  For awhile I could just take the battery out, put it back in, and waa lah camera ready.  Well, that no longer works....nothing does.  It was a sad day for me :(  Seriously I take pictures of all kinds of stuff, good and bad.  My friends enjoy when I send them these random pictures, of weirdos and things.  Daily I grab my phone to take a picture, then I remember...it's really quite sad isn't it?  Like today for example I saw these two teenage girls walking out of Target in little shorty shorts...its 50 degrees!!!  I know this is warm compared to the weather we've had, but really?  So I reached for my phone to take a picture, and send to some lucky person,...then it hit me...#@$% blackberry!!!!  Denny is due for an upgrade, so I'm trying to get him to order the iPhone, and then kindly give it to me.  So far he looks at me like I have 5 heads.  At this rate there will be no weirdo pictures till May when I can upgrade...I say BOO to that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments at "The Mill"!