Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life of A Three Year Old

Just a quick post because the kids are waking, and they automatically assume I'm going to feed them...whatever :)

Yesterday Jax and Laney were outside playing.  I hear her start to cry, then here she comes running in the door.  Now you have to picture her....her hair is a total mess, half of her ponytail has fallen down, her nose is running (from the crying), her cheeks are red from the coolness, and her clothes look like she's had them on for 10 days!   This is what happens next...

Me: What's wrong?

Laney: My thing is broke!! (at least this is what I got through all the crying and DRAMA!)

Me: What are you talking about?

Laney:  My bike...it's down...it won't work...

Me:  You wrecked your bike?

Laney:  NO!!!!  The thing I move when I wave to people.

Me:  What are you talking about?  side note: at this point she is BAWLING!  I'm pretty sure most was in frustration because her ignorant mother couldn't figure out what she was talking about! ha!

Laney: MY DINGER!  MY DINGER IS HANGING DOWN AND IT WON'T DING ANYMORE!!!!  (she screams this to me)

Me:  laughing uncontrollably, while crossing my legs so I don't pee my pants (that's what 2 kids will do to ya!)

Laney: MY DINGER IS BROKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:  hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So in case you didn't figure it out, the bell on her bike had turned under the handlebars.  Poor kid couldn't "ding" at her brother!  Don't worry the dinger has since been fixed, and all is well in her three year old world again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments at "The Mill"!