Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up with the stylish girls over at the Pleated Poppy...

Only two outfits this week..slacker, right?


Shirt: Target
Jeans: Petrol via Tesky's in Texas
Sandals: Wal-mart
Hair Flower: Lo's Bow's



Shirt: Target
Jeggings: Levi's via Kohl's
Boots:  Wal-mart

Don't forget to go see all the others...I'm sure they have more than two outfits :)  And if you're visiting from The Pleated Poppy check out my old posts...you might want to become a follower.  It can get quite interesting around here sometimes ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of those Target T's and I love them! Love your 2nd outfit with the boots and jeggings too! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and weighing in on the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of those shirts. What did we ever do without Target?!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!