I decided, after reading many others, to start my own blog. Please be informed that it may not be fascinating, but will surely be entertaining (most days) as the header says. I figure I can write about my day to day events, and maybe offer some opinions along the way. I thought maybe with this first blog (which seems to be really hard to write...hope they get easier) I should set out a few "points" so to speak.
1. I'm not an English major....who cares about proper punctuation!
2. I tend to ramble, so my blogs may "wonder" at times.
3. If I mention your name on here it will only be words that I would say to your face. I'm not here to start trouble...just entertain.
4. I won't ever mention much about my job as an xray tech...unless it involves the crazy people I call co-workers. This is mainly due to HIPPA (look it up if you don't know what it is).
5. My kids are my life, so if you don't want to hear about them...read no further!
I think that is about it...I may add more as I go along. Just remember that I am new to this blog thing, so be patient! And even if nobody ends up following me...at least I will have a "journal" to read back through when I'm old and grey with Alzheimer's!!