Monday, July 26, 2010

What If It Were You?

I was reading Momtog today, a photography blog I follow.  She had an interesting post today that got me thinking.  She talks about a foundation called "Be The Match."  It is a foundation that allows you to sign up to be a bone marrow donor.  It's a very simple procedure, a cheek swab.  I just completed the regisration myself, and I recommend you all to do the same.  Just think of the lives you could help!  What if that was your mother, father, brother/sister, husband or child that needed that donor.  Wouldn't you like to think someone, somewhere signed up at Be The Match?  I encourage all of you to register!  It only takes five minutes of your time.  Step away from blogland for just a few minutes and help save a life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments at "The Mill"!