Friday, February 4, 2011

All Aboard...

the CRAZY train!  I'm the engineer of this train, so hop on!  (just for the record it took me 15 minutes to think of the word engineer.  I kept thinking it was "captain")  I'm losing my mind, or maybe have already lost it.  Just last night I was heating up some water for hot chocolate, or thought I was.  When I opened the microwave, stuck my finger in the water to check the temp, there was NOTHING there.  That's right I put an empty cup in microwave.   I can't help but laugh at myself.  I do things like this all the time.  Just last week I searched for the remote for a good five minutes before I realized it was IN MY HAND!!!  I'm going to blame this lack of brain cells on my kids.  When I was pregnant with Jax we joked I was getting more stupid by the month.  The same thing happen with Laney, and sadly my brain cells didn't come back!  I'm thinking I gave them all to my kids, so they are going to be freakin' smarty tarty's!!!  Please tell me you guys do this too?!?!  I need to be able to tell Denny that it's not just me on the "crazy train"! 

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are so funny! I do that stuff all the time but I do t have the excuse of kids :) oh and ps we took your home plans to the home design group the other day and they were like dang, this is a great house!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!