Saturday, February 5, 2011

Possible Strange Addiction

Tonight Denny and I were putting sheets Laney's bed, and this is what Denny found...


Here's a closer one...



I had seen bits and pieces of "stuffing" around the house for the last couple days, but just thought it had fell out of this elephant Jax has...


If you look closer you can see the hole in his trunk...


I had Jax bring his elephant to me when Den found the PILE, but the trunk wasn't flat.  So that leads to Miss "innocent" Laney.  I asked her where all that had come from under her bed.  Her response "Titan".  Of course blame it on one of the "loaner" kids.  I mean that seems logical since he's not here to defend himself.  When I told her to tell the truth, where did it come from.  She responds "Titan!  He had a hole."  Then it hits me...She has a stuffed bear that she named Titan.  He's a cute bear see...


 Well, he WAS a cute bear....


Now he has a HUGE hole in his head!  When we asked her why she did that she said "it kept sticking out, so I kept pulling."  We couldn't help but laugh at her.  I mean it makes sense, keep pulling till you can't pull any more!  She's so funny!  I have to admit I was a little relieved.  I saw a preview for the show Strange Addictions the other day, and the woman had an addiction to eating the foam out of couch cushions!  There for a minute I thought Laney had an addiction to pulling stuffing! ha!!


1 comment:

  1. Miss Laney your so silly! Sounds like little titan bear needs a little needle and thread fix up.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments at "The Mill"!